It’s safer, it’s convenient, and you don’t need to be a technology whiz to do it.
It helps prevent the spread of germs and COVID-19 by staying home.
You can get much-needed help from the comfort of your living room – even wear your pajamas!
You don’t have to risk traveling and you don’t have to wear a mask.
Your whole family can join in. Or not. 😉
We can help you problem solve in real-time while you’re in your normal environment.
All you need to participate is an internet connection and a computer with a webcam. Ideally, a tablet or a smartphone too.
You get 20+ years of expertise by working with us.
Virtual training is super easy and very effective. We’ve been doing it forever, and we love it! Let us show you.
You’ll get guided, step-by-step training that you can implement in your lives right away.
You’ll be able to see video demos of behaviors in action, and get real-life guidance as you work with your dog, including step-by-step guidance and homework. You’ll also have the opportunity to review your online sessions at a later date.
Join a group class to have some interaction and support with fellow dog lovers.
With private training, you’ll be able to meet with us for shorter sessions multiple times per week.
Believe it or not, whether we meet in person or in a group class, we were still going to train YOU to train your dogs. This isn’t any different!
Curious how online classes work? See below for free previews.
You’ll see results.
Getting support from us all week long means you’ll see success more quickly.
Prevent aggression and common puppy issues, or address behavior issues that have cropped up including anxiety, fear and aggression, problems with kids and dogs, dog-dog sibling rivalry, etc.
Find peace of mind and sanity while you’re stuck at home with your dogs.
Your whole family can attend these sessions, too! This means better success and better results.
Ensure that your dog doesn’t regress and that you’re prepared to work in more distracting settings as you progress.
Get to work on training that take-anywhere dog you’ve been dreaming of! Excellent recall? Check. Loose leash walking? Check. Too tired and well-behaved when home to bug you while you’re doing other things? Check.
Choosing virtual training versus in-person
Wondering which you should choose? We usually recommend a hybrid approach – with some exceptions. Here is a general guideline for virtual versus in-person training:
Behaviors and issues that should be addressed exclusively virtually:
- Sibling rivalry/dog-dog fighting within the household/pack mentality issues. Setup a management plan live, via virtual chat. Give us a tour of your house for optimal results!
- Puppy/new dog preparation, management and setting up for success.
- Incorporating new dogs or other animals into the household. Nervous about integrating a new animal? Let us help you setup your household and intro plan to prevent any issues from cropping up. We can even do the intro live virtually.
- Dogs & cats harmony
- Kids & dogs harmony – we can see them in their home territory, which is best!
- Setting up a management/household guest plan for aggressive, anxious and fearful dogs
- Addressing unwanted attention-getting behaviors such as play biting, jumping, demand barking, etc. We can work this in realtime virtually, as dogs usually don’t offer the behaviors in the same way during an in-person session.
- Continued support for fear, aggression, anxiety or any of the above issues after initial in-person assessments.
- Muzzle and gear desensitization training
Behaviors and issues that should NOT be addressed virtually
- Initial temperament assessments for anxiety, aggression, fear or hyper-arousal
- Training methods that require live demos from us and/or hands-on work in order to be successful