Help with Behavior Problems
Is your dog aggressive or reactive towards other dogs or people? Do she chew up the house when you’re away - or even right in front of you? Bark uncontrollably? We’re here to help you.
With us, you'll find practical solutions and see results. We use science-based training methods to solve behavior problems. Some examples include:
- Stranger Fear & Aggression
- Dog-Dog Aggression & Barking
- Resource guarding – help if your dog guards his food, spots or toys from you or other dogs.
- Destructive chewing
- Separation anxiety
- House training
- Submissive urination
- General Anxiety
Private training is also available for:
- Puppy Manners, Obedience & Socialization (also check out our Puppy Classes here)
- Basic Manners & Obedience (check out our training classes for dogs over five months here)
- Impulse Control
- Advanced Manners & Obedience
Ready to Get Help? Setting Up a Consultation:
During an initial consult to discuss your concerns, we will develop a private training plan that works for you, if we decide that's the best route to go.
Initial private consults are $95. Expect to spend an hour with us at your consultation. Click here to download the Initial Behavior Consultation Packet*. Submission of this packet is required to schedule your consultation. Thank you!
*This link might open in a new page. If so, right click on the page and click "Save As" to download the document.
Feel free to email us or give us a call at 360.915.7130 to with questions.