Get Some Help with Your Dog's Behavior Problems!
Is your dog aggressive or reactive towards other dogs or people? Does she chew up the house when you’re away - or even right in front of you? Bark uncontrollably? Does he have anxiety about noises, when you leave the house, car rides - or all the time?
We’re here to help you. We work with virtually any behavior problem.
With us, you'll find practical solutions and see results. We use science- and reward-based methods to solve behavior problems.
- Aggression or fear towards people
- Aggression or fear towards dogs (If your dog has problems with other dogs while on leash, click here to learn about our Reactive Rover Program)
- Kids & Dogs: preparing for and living with babies, young children and dogs*
- Resource Guarding – help if your dog guards his food, spots or toys from you or other dogs.*
- Destructive Chewing*
- Separation Anxiety*
- House Training*
- Submissive Urination*
- General Anxiety
- Impulse Control
- General obedience (coming when called, household manners, problems with your dog jumping on people, etc)
- And much more!